Is it worth to pay for prime membership?
I would say YES. I usually get more than what I pay for Prime membership. You can get most of the benefits from prime membership on Prime Day and Black Friday. The Prime Day is on June 21st and June 22nd, 2021. If you are not a member or not planning to pay for the Prime membership, you can try prime for free for 30 days. You can still get the benefits from Prime day deals. Become a Prime Member before 20th June 2021 to get the most.
Here are the options to become prime member
- You can try Prime membership for free for 30 days.
- If you already used 30 days trial, you could pay for the monthly prime membership program – $12.99/month
- The annual subscription costs $119/year (save $36.88 with an annual subscription)
- Students can try 6-months Amazon Prime free trial
- EBT cardholders can get a 50% discount. Try Prime Discounted Monthly Offering $5.99/month.
How to make most from Prime Membership on Prime Day?
- Get a $15 credit when you purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards for New Members only (YMMV) (Expires: 06/28/2021)
- Get $5 credit when you send $50 in Amazon Gift Cards by text (Expires: 06/28/2021)
- Early Prime Day Offer: Get $10 credit on select $40 Amazon gift cards exclusive for Prime Members (Expires: 06/20/2021)
- Early Prime Day Offer: FREE 21 Photo Prints with Amazon Photos for Prime Members.
- Early Prime Day Offer: $10 credit by visiting Amazon Assistant 5 times for New & Existing Assistant customers.
- Early Prime Day Offer: Save $10 on Prime Day when you spend $10 with a small business today.
- Early Prime Day Offer: Free $3 Amazon Credit + 40% Off Panera Order + Free treat for registering MyPanera Rewards.
Cash value: If you avail all these offers you can save a maximum of $53 + 21 Free Photos.
Main Prime benefits
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items.
- No minimum order size.
- Unlimited Photo storage and 5GB of Video storage.
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows (Prime Video).
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.
- Save 20% on diaper subscriptions.
- Exclusive Coupons and Deals from Amazon Family.
- Exclusive Baby Registry benefits.
My favorite Part of Prime Membership
You can get “No-rush” credits of $1 or more for selecting no-rush shipping. These credits can be used for select digital products, including instant video downloads, Kindle, eBooks, Digital Music, and Amazon Appstore apps. You can convert “No-rush” credits into Amazon credits by contacting customer service.
I know few friends who make around $100 – $200 from “No-rush” credits. I usually place one item per order to get more “No-rush” credits. I converted to amazon credit few times, and I usually buy TurboTax software and Antivirus Software with these credits every year.
Now, Google has restricted Google Photos storage limiting to 15GB for both photos and Gmail. I use Amazon Photos to save photos with original resolution and size. All prime members will get Unlimited Photo storage.
With Prime Membership (except Student discount prime), you can add another prime account for a Family member for free. That means all the above offers can be doubled with a maximum savings of $106 ($53 X2), Unlimited Photo storage for 2 members (Primary account and add-on account of family member), and “No-rush” Credits based on the orders. Let us see how much we can save more for this Black Friday.
Getting back all the money I paid for membership, making it a great offer. (Almost Money Making or FREE PRIME MEMBERSHIP). Let me know how much saved by Prime membership in the comment section below.